With the weather picking up I have been having one (or maybe three!) of these vegan iced coffee drinks on a daily basis as a nice little pick-me-up in the mornings or a refreshing drink later the day. Vegan iced lattes are so quick and easy to make and are absolutely delicious! The best part is, you can make them to suit you! Personally, I love to put a bit of maple syrup in mine (if I am feeling naughty) but you can turn yours into a mocha or add a variety of flavours!
Soooo many of you wanted the recipe for this vegan iced coffee! And the best part about it is that you don’t need anything special in terms of frothing equipment. I simply make my milk frothy using my food processor. I have been loving this with oat milk but really you can add any milk you like whether that be dairy or another plant based milk. Hope you guys enjoy.
Vegan Iced Latte
- 250 ml Coffee I like to use Ethical Addiction's Brazilian Coffee
- 150 ml Oat Milk Or your favourite milk
- Half Cup Ice Cubes
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup Optional
- Brew your favourite cup of coffee! For this recipe I like to use Brazilian Coarse Ground from Ethical Addictions.
- Allow to cool
- Fill a glass half full with ice. If you wish, you can use ice cubes made of coffee or milk
- Froth your milk of choice. I like to use oat milk and froth it in my food processor!
- Pour cooled coffee over the ice
- Add a dash of maple syrup (if desired)
- Pour over frothed milk