If you are looking for a healthy, keto snack that is full of protein, look no further than these yummy Peanut Butter Protein Balls! They are perfect for an afternoon snack, an energy booster after the gym or even a naughty treat. If you want to make it even more naughty, why not add some chocolate chips too!
I absolutely love to use the Dare Motivation Cocoa & Peanut Butter protein powder so I definitely recommend checking them out! For more about Dare Motivation, check out my post about zero waste protein powders.
Let me know down in the comments if you have any questions about these delicious Peanut Butter Protein Balls! If you try them why not share a picture on your social media. Don’t forget to tag me in it too.
If you love my blog, why not support me by making sure you are following me on my socials or if you want to go one step further why not ‘buy me a cup of coffee‘? Thank you so much in advance.
Disclaimer: This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you. This post is sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 250 g Peanut Butter (Smooth or Crunchy is fine)
- 60 g Protein Powder (I love the Dare Motivation Cocoa & Peanut Butter one!)
- 100 g Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Chips (Optional)
Add all of your ingredients to a food processor. Combine until it forms a smooth dough.
Split the dough into 12 and roll into balls. Lay on a lined baking tray.
Put the tray in the freezer for around half an hour.
What next? Check out these posts…
- Zero Waste Toothpaste- The Ultimate Guide – 15 options to try
- Are Locally-Made Clothes More Sustainable?
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide – The Best Zero Waste Options
- Zero Waste Protein Powder – 10 Brands you should check out